In the last announcement, the Solar DAO team told about plans for the next months. The first PV solar plant construction should start this month. After PVS’ commissioning and finishing final works, Solar DAO will start working on profits distribution. In order for the Project to follow our planned course and achieve financial goals, the KYC procedure among the tokenholders is need to be conducted.
What is KYC?
KYC is an acronym for “Know Your Client” procedure. KYC is a simple process of Verification for Solar DAO Participants. This is verification procedure is created to meet the requirements of regulators and for the proper profit distribution.
If you do not have problems with ID, we advise you to complete KYC as soon as possible. This will allow us to quickly proceed to the next stage of work.
How to pass KYC
Brief instruction on “how to verify yourself”:
- Log in to create a new account https://p.solardao.me/login
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the link.
- Create a new wallet and securely store the Private Key.
- Start verification by clicking on the “Pass KYC” button.
- Attentively and correctly tape all the information, following the attached instructions.
- Attach the form with photos or scans of documents. Make selfie with the document, add it to the form and complete the registration.
Applications are processed within two business days. You will be notified about changes via email.
Your personal information is securely stored and not transferred to any third parties. Solar DAO creates a reliable project and seeks to ensure that all investment processes are carried out in compliance with the legislation in the interests of our participants.
What documents need to be prepared?
We accept Passport (preferred), Travel Passport, Driving license, Identity Card and such Proof of Residency as Utility Bill (less than 3 months old), Bank statement, Credit card statement or proof of residence certificate.
After completing the KYC procedure, we will be able to make our project even better. Verification does not take you much time, as we tried to make it the most simple and understandable. If any questions, ask Solar DAO team via Telegram chat.